About the Job
Content Writer is responsible for collaborating with the staff as needed, to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email and other digital properties.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with an SEO background, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content that tells the story of the brand.
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more.
- Re-purpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- Search engine registrations and directory registrations
- Follow up on Google analytics and site statistics
- Calculate ROI and prepare monthly Internet marketing campaign reports
- Execute on all marketing activities developed internally or outsourced from different agencies
- Provide social media monitoring and management services
- Follow up and implement email marketing, website analysis and online advertising programs
- Assist in formalizing company Internet marketing standards and procedures
- Lead generation activities through LinkedIn and different industry directories
- Provide help in presentations creation
- Archive all marketing activities and material along with pictures and videos creating a media library
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Arabic and demonstrated experience writing/editing/publishing content specific for the web
- Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice
- Experience researching and reporting on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for new or improved SEO content.
- Must be able to write content optimized for SEO
- Demonstrated experience writing blog posts
- Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Background in search engine optimization
- Experience with content management systems and strong understanding of content workflows
- Proven working experience.
- Keyword research.
- Web content creation and management knowledge
- Blog creation and management.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) & Pay per click (PPC).
- Online PR (public relations) management.
- Google Ad words certified is a plus.
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook campaigns.
|Job Category||Administration, Marketing / PR, Media / Jounalism|