- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintain network.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
- (Experience with Microsoft Windows Server including Active Directory) is must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience 1+ at the same position
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
|Job Category||Customer service / Support, IT/ Software development|