Contract / Project, Full Time
Cairo - Egypt
Posted 5 years ago
About the Job:
- Perform various administrative tasks. These tasks include filing project documents, maintaining project schedules, creating responsibility lists for those who are involved in the project, and compiling summaries for those who were involved.
- Responsible for coordinating meetings and this may include anything from attending meetings and taking minutes, to receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan, target date and list of responsibilities and responsible person.
- Schedule meetings in coordination with projects managers to maintain the communication plan updated.
- Gathering the information needed to coordinate a project. Once the meeting is coordinated, the duties are delegated to project managers who are responsible for seeing the job through.
- Responsible for gathering and alerting the project manager all the time to risk, delays, issues, schedule update, resources issues and possible delays that may happen in case he/she met during work follow-up.
- Updating the actual start and end of the tasks should be reported to the project manager.
- Maintain the project logs with project manager by creating the forms of risk, issue, delay.
- Enter the data on SAP when it will start.
- Assist project manager in doing his job.
- Bachelor degree.
- (1-3) years of experience.
- Excellent computer skills particularly MS Project.
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
- Experience in working under stress and responding to deadlines imposed by emergency situations.
- A great role model.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication skills.
|Job Category||Accounting / Finance, Administration, IT/ Software development|