Cairo - Egypt
Posted 5 years ago
About the Job
Linux System Engineer performs administration of Linux (and some Windows) based servers to support customers, ensuring their complex infrastructures stay up and running 24/7/365 while working with bleeding-edge technology
The Senior Systems Administrator manages a team of Junior System Admins, is responsible for Following, and troubleshoot problems/tasks that are escalated or need more experience.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administrations tasks.
- Monitoring servers for stability and taking both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues.
- Maintain servers and network SLA up-time.
- Support Complex Network Communications infrastructure.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Deep dive to root cause a customers’ issues.
- Design and implement plans for Customized Solutions.
- Synchronize up with the previous shift crew to take over a high-priority support Case and were keeping an eye on things to make sure they have everything that they need.
- Provide on-call consulting advice and technical support to external/internal customers regarding specific operational/applications issues.
- Supervises Operations staff including training, evaluating and disciplining. May guide or provide work direction to technical staff like solving/searching problems.
|Job Category||Customer service / Support, IT/ Software development|