Posted 11 months ago
About the Job
- Represent the “User Experience”, translate customer requirements into defined specifications and inspire the development team to build the right product.
- Create User Interface designs referencing latest platform innovation and technology advancements.
- Envision and develop intuitive, scalable, and engaging interactions and experience designs for multiple platforms (web and mobile).
- Create wireframes, storyboards, walkthrough, and prototypes to communicate designs to the rest of the team and customers, and iterate in low fidelity to arrive at the best possible design.
- Interact with the Technical Team Leader to understand subsystem and component specifications and recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective designs.
- Daily interaction, brainstorming, and collaboration with the development team to design elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Ongoing communication with the team to help manage concepts and deliver milestone objectives.
- Research interaction design trends and technology trends.
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with the team to ensure project success.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Candidate Must Have The Following Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Information Technology or similar.
- 2+ Years of UI/UX experience, and Front-End Development experience with a proven track record.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle & its methodologies.
- Excellent skills in Software Usability and UI Experience.
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, complete tasks in timely and accurate manner with limited direction and guidance.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude to interact with diverse groups of individuals.
- Critical thinking, attention to details, and strong problem-solving skills are required.
- The ability to successfully work in multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms.
- Good English language skills.
|Job Category||Creative/ Design / Art, IT/ Software development|