Almotahida Education Group is pioneer in the authoring and creation of digital education content and electronic publishing for Arabic educational and cultural knowledge
Almotahida Education Group, established in 1997, is a provider of turnkey education solutions for K-12 and vocational schools, lifelong learning centers and public libraries.
Almotahida Education Group, established in 1997, is a provider of turnkey education solutions for K-12 and vocational schools, lifelong learning centers and public libraries.Those solutions could include anything from customized curriculum development to creating interactive enrichment materials; equipping and integrating a smart school with technology and tools; and improving usage of your own materials by digitizing print and developing interactive lessons and quizzes. Additionally, we offer optional training on all our products and services, or we can develop proprietary training workshops for your school or organization.
Almotahida collaborates with select world-class technology and education companies to offer unique products to our clients and localized versions when possible. For more information, please see our Partner page.
In these centers, Almotahida Education Group produces many different types of content, such as:
- Core accredited curriculum: Creation of interactive textbooks that fully match the curriculum approved by Ministries of Education in each country
- Interactive Objects relevant to the curriculum: Interactive Learning Objects (ILO) are one of the tools utilized by the teacher for teaching the curriculum
- Library of educational games relevant to the curriculum: Helping students acquire new experiences and better understand the curriculum. The games are designed to be completely interactive and compatible with the curriculum. Each game is linked to a corresponding topic in a particular lesson
- Question Bank and exam preparation system
- Enrichment resource library: eBooks
- Audio books
- Documentary images
- and general and specialized dictionaries